TaiwanMinistry to the people of Taiwan
First Love International in Taiwan
First Love missionaries started operating the Pregnancy Support Center in Taiwan in September of 2012. We provide pregnancy care for women in crisis, and a free loving home for single pregnant women and their babies. We’ve been inspired by the commitment and support the community in Taiwan and the U.S. has shown! We are currently operating and have established the following:
- 24/7 hotline number for pregnant women in crisis
- Counseling services
- Pregnancy resource & information center
- The Refuge: A free and loving home for single pregnant women and their babies
Our future vision is to build Mercy House – a home in Taichung for babies waiting for adoptive parents.
Biggest Current Needs
- Buddhist 35.3% 35.3%
- Taoist 33.2% 33.2%
- Christian 3.9% 3.9%
- Taoist or Confucian folk religionist 10% 10%
- All Others and Unspecified 18.2% 18.2%
First Love International
We are an interdenominational mission agency founded for the purpose of bringing the life-giving message of salvation through Jesus Christ to un-reached people residing in impoverished regions of the world.